Types of licence
- A full car license must be presented at time of hire
- We accept a full drivers licence from any country or a current international drivers licence
- No charge for additional drivers
- All rates are in NZ dollars and include standard insurance and GST is made on the commencement of hire VISA, MasterCard, Union Pay, Cash or Eftpos.
- A credit card is required on collection of the vehicle
- If a credit card is not presented then a $250 bond is required either as a card Pre-Authorisation or cash. This is refunded at the end of the hire provided that there is no damage and the vehicle has been refueled.
- All vehicles come with a comprehensive insurance included in our rates and is subject to terms and conditions as set out on our rental agreement. All accidents are subject to an excess. Our NZ$2,000 insurance excess may be reduced pending length of rental car hire. Check with your credit card company as the excess is often covered when overseas. Applies to drivers 21 years +.
- Pay $9 per day to reduce the excess to $1,000
- Pay $19 per day to reduce the excess to $0
Check in and out
- Quick check in and check out
Local accommodation and airport pick up and drop off
- Free service available on request
- New Zealand Road Side Assist - 24/7 peace of mind
CD radios, Ipod and usb docs
All cars and coaches fitted with cd radios, many with ipod and usb docs
- Child seats are now compulsory on New Zealand roads for children under 5 years old
- Compulsory for 7 years and older if under 140cm tall.
- Available on request
GPS and maps
- Portable and compatible with all hire vehicles - available on request
Mobile phone hire
- Pre pay mobile phones available to hire on request
This service is available by negotiation. Economical solution to your medium term transport needs.